Thursday 18 April 2013

Hidden Gems


In preparation for my holiday I decided to get my suitcase out of the loft, I'm not going for 3 weeks but the excitement is killing me so I thought I'd get started on my packing (I'll re-pack about 10 times in the next 3 weeks).

While in the loft (which is a little bit like a rubbish tip) I came across an absolute gem... A lovely retro red box that I discovered contains a collection of 45rpm vinyl records from the 50's and 60's.


Box of 45's


These records belong to my mum and they're awesome!


Box of 45's


There are some real classics in there:

Sonny and Cher
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
The Dave Clark Five
Roy Orbison

And loads more.


Decca, Parlophone 45's


They don't have the covers and have my mums name written all over them so wouldn't be worth any money but they're still a great find amongst all the rubbish that's in my loft!

It's interesting to think what other things might be hiding up there, I'll have to have a good dig around when I have a little more time.


Parlophone 45's


I'd love to know what hidden gems you've found 'stored' in your loft, leave me a comment and let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment